Welcome to Penny's Play

Hey there, my name is Samantha! I live in Oklahoma with my husband, Cole, and our daughter Penny. We just bought our first house and Sweet Penny was born in June of 2020. We could not love her more and she could not be cuteruntil tomorrow that is! 



We also have a Russian Blue named Ruble. The name was easy to come up with because of his breed and how much money he cost us initially! He gets himself into a lot of hijinks but is really chill and likes to lay around being cute, too. 


I am an infant and toddler teacher turned Starbucks barista turned mommy so I hope to use my knowledge to set Penny up for intentional play based learning. My hope w this blog is to document the fun things we do with Penny as she is growing and learning. I hope you are able to find inspiration for your little ones too!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts